No More Ugly Stumps!
As we approach the warmer months of summer, now is the perfect time to make your yard look incredible for those summer BBQs! So, we are offering FREE stump grinding with tree removal when the combined diameter is less than 22″ – for a limited time only.
It’s easy to do. Book a hassle-free estimate online.
Trees That Qualify For FREE Stump Grinding
- A tree removal proposal is accepted between now and June 30th, 2023
- The stump to be ground will be the same tree Hansen’s removes
- The combined tree stump diameter is 22″ or less
- Can not be combined with any other offers. Example: Winter Discount
* The stump to be ground can not be impeded by power lines, concrete, fences, swing sets, or any other objects.
* Ground leveling, the removal of ground debris and leveling, is not included, but is offered as a separate service.
Permanently Remove Tree Stumps
Hansen’s offers stump-grinding services for trees of any size. No stump is too big for our team to remove. With multiple sizes of grinders in our lineup, we have the right tool for the job. Our stump grinders may grind 12-18 inches below the surface of the yard. As a separate service, we can also remove the debris and wood chips left behind so that you are not left with a mountain of chips. Hansen’s always contacts Missouri One Call System (1-800-DIG-RITE) to mark all underground utilities, standard with every stump we grind.
Why Remove Tree Stumps
If you’re not sure whether or not you need tree stump removal services, consider the following:
- Exposed stumps attract termites, beetles, and other insects to nest. Once these pests set up house, they can often migrate to nearby areas including your home.
- Even after tree removal, the disease can spread from stump to healthy trees.
- Tree stumps are unsightly and detract from the visual beauty of your yard.